Keep a poem in your pocket               留一首詩在你的口袋
       And a picture in your head                  和一幅畫在你的腦中
       And you’ll never feel lonely                 你將不感到寂寞
       At night when you’re in bed.                在夜晚獨眠的床上

       The little poem will sing to you            小小的詩會對你歌唱
       The little picture bring to you               小小的畫帶來美夢
        A dozen dreams to dance to you        它們起舞翩翩  
       At night when you’re in bed.                 在你夜晚獨眠的床上
      
       So - -                                                     所以

       Keep a picture in your pocket               留一幅畫在你的口袋
       And a poem in your head                      和一首詩在腦中
       And you’ll never feel lonely                   你將永不寂寞
       At night when you’re in bed.                  在夜晚獨眠的床上
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       
       Who scatters snowflakes ? Who melts the ice ?
       誰灑下雪花?誰融化冰霜?
       Who spoils the weather ? Who makes it nice ?
       誰把天氣搞壞?誰讓天氣轉好?
       Who grows the four-leaf clovers in June ?
       誰在六月長出四瓣的幸運草?
       Who dims the daylight ? Who lights the moon ?
       誰把日光弄暗?誰把月亮點著?

       Four little field mice who live in the sky.
       是四隻住在天上的小田鼠,
       Four little field mice ... like you and I.
       四隻小田鼠,就像你和我。

       One is the Springmouse who turns on the showers.
       春田鼠把陣雨擰開,
       Then comes the Summer who paints in the flowers.
       夏田鼠把花兒畫好,
       The Fallmouse is next with walnuts and wheat.
       秋田鼠帶來小麥和核桃,
       And Winter is last...with little cold feet.
       冬田鼠,有著一雙小冰腳。

       Aren't we lucky the seasons are four ?
       我們多幸運,一年有四季,
       Think of a year with one less...or one more!
       不多也不少!

 
 
 
 
 
 
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    牛小敏 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()